The aim is to strengthen the human resource management capacity of owners and managers of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Topics to be covered
1. Introduce basic concepts of Human Resource Management (HRM).
2. Explain Human Resource (HR) functions in an organization.
3. Explain HR roles and responsibilities.
4. Analyze the major HR work flow.
5. Analyze basic HR functions, such as job analysis, description, specifications, and performance standards, as well as performance appraisal and wage and salary systems.
After attending the workshop, participants will be better able to:
1. Define and organize the human resource management function;
2. Develop a strategy for human resource management;
3. Create a job analysis and develop job documents;
4. Recruit, screen and select employees;
5. Develop an effective performance appraisal system;
6. Define, build, and evaluate wage and salary systems.